The gooseneck trailer are origin in the USA built trailers. They are not like the centre-axle trailers confirms to the traditional towbar. This gooseneck trailer with a coupling at the top on the rear axle fixed in the flatbed of a pickup.
Advantage Gooseneck trailer:
- Increased safety and comfort through better weight distribution, greater stability and maneuverability.
- More payload. Combinations up to 5 tons are possible. This depends on the towing capacity and loading capacity of the towing vehicle. Up to 3.5 tonnes towing capacity + 1.5 tons payload towing vehicle.
- Electric braking system from JMR Boopark for optimal breaking behavior. As a result, no expensive compressor installation on the towing vehicle needed as in traditional Be-trailers. The coupling, and an electric plug are the only adjustment on the towing vehicle.
- The Gooseneck trailer is easy to disconnect. That way, the business car can also be used as a solo car or family car.
- Driver’s license BE is sufficient.