Dexter Axle supplier of axles
Dexter axle is a supplier of axles with electric brakes or hydraulic brakes. JMR Boopark is the official dealer of Dexter axle in Europe
Dexter Axle supplier of axles with electric brakes. The Dexter Axle Torflex suspension system is a torsion arm type suspension which is completely self contained within the axle tube. It attaches directly to the trailer frame using brackets which are an integral part of the axle assembly. The Torflex axle of Dexter Axle provides improved suspension characteristics relative to leave spring axle through the unique arrangement of a steel torsion bar surrounded by four rubber cords encased in the main structural member of the axle beam.
The wheel / hub spindle is attached to a lever called the torsion arm which is fastened to the rubber encased bar. These arms can be specified to a range of starting angles, which allow the designer to tailer the running height of the vehicle.
The Dexter Axle Torflex features:
- Independent wheel suspension and self-damping action
- Rubber cushioning eliminates metal-to-metal contact
- Less transfer of road shock for better cargo protection
- Heat treated solid steel inner bar
- Forged torsion arm for maximum strength
- High profile availability for maximum road clearance
- Five year limited warranty on suspension system
The Dexter Axle Torflex specifications:
- 600-12000 lbs capacity
- Ride heights available:
- 45° down, 22,5° down, 10° down.
- 0°, 10° up, 22,5° up.
- High and low profile brackets with optional mounting brackets available
Watch the video about: